There are no fees for a donating family.
For adopting families:
2015/2016 fees are $ 375.00 application fee, $6,400.00 program fee, $1,800 home study fee.
Our fees for our services include:
- Phone consultations to discuss if embryo adoption/embryo donation for adoption placement is right for you and your family. This includes on going phone consultations during the process to answer any questions, and provide guidance.
- Matching you with a prospective family that has embryos available.
- Work with fertility clinics between the donating and adopting family.
- Provide coordination for shipping of embryos to appropriate clinics.
- Referrals to social workers and counselors if needed.
- All legal paperwork to transfer the embryos between parties.
- Provide a referral to a mentor family, that has gone through embryo adoption/embryo donation.
- A closed Yahoo support group to “chat” with others going through embryo adoption / embryo donation.
- Baby “shower” for the born babies.
- Ongoing “freezer baby” events for socialization (not required) in Washington State (BBQ’s, Birthday Parties)
- Keeping of permanent records for the future needs.
- Liaison between the donating/adopting families for future contact.
- Ongoing support for families, both donating and adopting.
- Counseling is encouraged and available when needed for adopting and donating families through Cedar Park Counseling Network.